How much is it going to cost to ship to me?
- For all orders in the US, Rates are calculated based on the weight of your order and where it's going. You will be able to enter all your shipping information and get a total cost prior to having to check out!
- For all international orders, shipping costs are based on a flat rate:
First class international - deliveries generally take between 7-21 days to arrive, although the USPS does not guarantee delivery dates or times. With USPS First Class Mail International, tracking will not update once it leaves the U.S. and will not update until it reaches its final destination in the country of delivery.
- 0-0.5 lbs = $12.00
- 0.5-2 lb = $18.00
- 2-4 lb = $35.00
- 4 lb and up = $40.00
Priority International - deliveries generally take between 6-10 business days to arrive, although the USPS does not guarantee delivery dates or times
- 0-0.5 lbs = $18.00
- 0.5-2 lb = $38.00
- 2-4 lb = $40.00
- 4 lb and up = $45.00
- First class international - deliveries generally take between 7-21 days to arrive, although the USPS does not guarantee delivery dates or times. With USPS First Class Mail International, tracking will not update once it leaves the U.S. and will not update until it reaches its final destination in the country of delivery.
Why is international shipping so expensive??
The world is a big place and it takes a lot to get stuff where it needs to go. We are always working on ways to lessen the burden for our international customers.
Why am I being charged an additional customs fee?
- According to the USPS website: Post Office facilities must collect a Postal Service fee from the addressee for each item on which customs duty or Internal Revenue tax is collected. The Postal Service fee is authorized by international postal agreements to reimburse the Postal Service for costs it incurs clearing items through customs and collecting customs duties at the time of delivery.
- Any additional customs fees will be the responsibility of the customer.
How will I know when my order has shipped?
Once your order has been fulfilled you will receive an email with the tracking information.
Help! I entered my address incorrectly, what do I do?
Don't freak out! Email firstname.lastname@example.org . if your order has not shipped yet they can change it for you. Make sure to include your order #.
Do you ship to my country?
We ship to 237 countries outside of the USA, so probably!
How long will it take my order to arrive?
We do our best to ship your order out the same day it is placed (unless this falls on a weekend or holiday) Depending what shipping method you select will also determine how fast it gets to you. You can select your method at checkout!
I live in a far, far away land and my order hasn't arrived yet. Why not??
International orders can take a long time to arrive. Your stuff has to travel over a lot of land, oceans, and all sorts of other stuff. Customs can also hold things up for a while. Please be patient - it's on its way! You can always contact email@example.com If you think there may be an issue. Make sure to include your order #.
I checked my tracking and it says it doesn't look like there has been any movement. Why?
Often times with international shipments, and/or holiday seasons, USPS won't update tracking in real time. Your order has most likely shipped, so don't worry! If you want to make sure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your order #.